Re: stuck!!!!

From: roloff (roloff@mail.northlink.net)
Date: Sun May 28 2000 - 20:52:24 EDT

its a 93' cc v6 the tires are michelin a/t i think they have no tread
left so i should not have been out mudding in them but it was fun i'm
planning on putting a 2" body lift and 2" shackles in back and cranking
up my torsion bars, i think i will be able to fit 32 like this but i may
be stuck with 31s still i have 235 75 r15 right now and there
no longer the 29.2 in diameter there sopposed to be there like 28! i
need tires bad!