Re: stuck!!!!

From: roloff (roloff@mail.northlink.net)
Date: Sun May 28 2000 - 23:14:14 EDT

i was stuck for about 4 hours were it was at my front tire was
in a hole like 3 ft deep the whole tire was in it and the truck was
getting hung up on the frame and the right back suspension was
completely extended and the tire was just spinning barely even touching
the ground, my truck is normally white but when i got out the whole
right half was black from the mud, there wasn't much water but just
enough to make me sink. we got a few pics of it, when we get them
developed ill post them if there any good ones trust me on
this, the mud hole you were in doesnt look like much but then its only a
pic i was pretty much in a swamp were you just sink and get hung
up on roots and shit