Please HELP! Pro's advice needed. '78 454 Boat help needed!

From: William H. Hiatt III (william@hiatt.net)
Date: Sun May 28 2000 - 23:13:57 EDT

Well. My dad and I just got done rebuilding our skit-boat engine. Has a
custom built 454, and we rebuilt it, repalcing all the werable parts etc.
New high-performance cam, edelbrock intake, dual carb setup, etc. We put
the MSD 6M-2 marine ignition on it. However, we got it to start and timed
it and it runs GREAT, except none of the gauges work. We're stumped, as we
didn't unhook any of the iwring really, and the ones we did, we plugged it
up right. Any hints, there's a temp, oil pressure, gas, rpm, amp gauge.
And none of them work? What could be wrong? Thanks for all your help!

william
DAK CONTACT: I love my dak!