2 spanks in one night, and I laid the whoopin

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Mon May 29 2000 - 00:31:56 EDT

Well,
    hehe, finally, I get to tell some spank stories. I know everyone's been
a little bored of "oh, the dakota lost again" and other misc posts like that
so here's a little twist.

first of all, setting: a bud, his ex-girlfriend and I just got out to see
Mission Impossible 2 (a motorcycled smoked the tires pretty nicely in that
movie) anyways. we were going home and I'm just taking it easy and here
comes these flying lights, there's a car to my left and I pass it and the
light swerves over to my lane and as the car clears on the left, he goes left
and I said "what the heck" to the passengers and slammed the gas. he got
some momentium on me, but in 2nd gear, he was no match. Doing about 85 in a
45, I knew the light was coming up to turn, so I tapped the brakes, just went
into the left turn lane in front of him.

With the lights still red, he waves me to roll my window down and I get the
"thumbs up" speech. I don't know what it was. looked like an older baretta.
 do they put v6s in those things? he had a huge TINT MASTERS sticker and
basically just said my truck was clean.

on with things. going down the road. I decide to cool it and take things
easy, but NO.... people in Kansas just don't like to go the speed limit.
so.. this late model expedition with about 4 passengers (female) and a male
driver does almost teh same move the baretta did and I just kinda wave em
off, but I glance over and the girls in the car are looking so I wave back.
friends do also. well. by waving, I guess I pissed teh guy off for he just
took off like crazy. oh well, next red light. I give him the revs and he
nudges teh expedition. Lights turn green and with a healthy tug, all our
heads flipped back into our seats and off we went. Expedition lost. about 2
car lengths at 50.

well, that's it folks, 2 in one night. I better quit!
-Dester