Dak in for service all weekend

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-wts.com)
Date: Mon May 29 2000 - 00:39:19 EDT

Well, just thought I pass this along. My '96 Dak went in for extended
warranty (51Kmi) service Thursday. They are replacing the rear main seal,
oil pan gasket, speedometer sensor housing, and setting the injector
synchronization. The speedometer sensor and injector sync are not covered,
but the others are. Going to cost around $70 for the analyzer time to set
the sync. Everything else has an oil leak of some sort. If the seal around
the speed sensor was leaking it would also be covered, but they say it is
the housing, and it is not covered. Oh well, there goes another $60.
They are being real good about all the mods. Never batted an eye. Looked
up what was covered and what wasn't; that simple. I'm without a Dak all
weekend since they didn't get it done. They gave me a '00 4WD CC Ram. This
thing is nice, but does it ever like gas! (Would't trade my Dak in on it
though.) Hope you're all having a nice long weekend.
Rich - Ashburn, VA