Re: stuck!!!!

From: roloff (roloff@mail.northlink.net)
Date: Mon May 29 2000 - 22:46:55 EDT

oh yeah the only reason the s-10 could pull me out was i had a tow rope
about 40ft long when tied plus his so he was on dry ground and he to get
a running start of like ten feet just to get it to budge and yes he was
in 4low he couldnt get much traction in the woods though we got a
pretty good video of trying to get it out thank god that my
neighbor can get a front end loader or we would have torn off my mirror
and then some we didnt even put a sracth in it :)