Re: RE: Mopar Clearance Sale-thomas

From: Donny M Hayes (donny_m_hayes@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue May 30 2000 - 14:56:03 EDT

Could this be right? I mean DCX is putting huge
amounts of money behind the Nascar Intrepid right now,
have lots of money invested in Nastruck, NHRA, etc. I
can't imagine them not having some type of
clothing/gear line. Or maybe they just want to narrow
the line down to easy to sell items like tshirts, etc.

=====
Donny M Hayes
donny_m_hayes@yahoo.com