Re: RE: Mopar Clearance Sale-thomas

From: Thomas Vacchino (tommyv@thecia.net)
Date: Tue May 30 2000 - 16:03:16 EDT

I think they probably have new designs coming out, and are trying to get
rid of the "old stuff".
I'm more concerned about this crap of doing away with parts/ gear/
accessories for Gen I & II Daks! Nothing against the GEN III's I love
'em too! But I'm not gonna buy a new truck anytime soon and I like being
able to get stuff for my DAK.............I ran into this problem
already, when I tried to get mud flaps, (sorry stopped making them
anything pre '97!!).................

"psychonaut"