professional vs do it yourself bed liner

From: Rich (spook7@marshallnet.com)
Date: Tue May 30 2000 - 16:55:38 EDT

I just spent the better part of the weekend grinding the paint out of my Dakota bed and rolling on Duplicolor bed liner. Was a lot of work and a bit messy but
saved a ton of money. That is if it is very durable. A friend works for a place that does the professional job and he gave me a few tips. Go to the metal when
possible and use 2 kits to get the right thickness. I rolled on but would recommend spraying if you have the equipment. Will let everyone know about durability
in about a week.

Spook