window replacement?

From: mike d. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Tue May 30 2000 - 20:06:31 EDT

Hey ya'll,
since I have to get rid of my lexan window, I'm putting my sliding window
back in. Is this something any schmoe (namely me) could do? And what kind
of tools does this require? I really don't feel like paying someone 40 or
50 bucks. I've already got the gasket and stuff.
btw- the truck is an 88 Dakota

-mike d.

----> Clubless in Yorktown, Va.
PROJECT 13's!! --->slammed 88 Dakota, 360 swap in progress!!

miggitymike@juno.com
http://surf.to/Project13s

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.