Re: This summer is gunna be the S.O.D.

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Tue May 30 2000 - 23:35:41 EDT

does "too much" cover it? hehe.

Dude, a job like that custom done is gonna go around 2500 bucks. That's body
work. Rims/tires are hella expensive. Just my tire/rim package all
discounted to hell is costing me about 1400 bucks already. a drop kit will
also set you back about 200 bucks for one without shocks and 300-400 for a
fairly decent one. Keep working.
-Dester

<< I was jsut wondering what you all think this should cost and what I
 should/shouldn't do, don't bitch about the color, I saw it and I LOVE IT!,
so
 that's predecided...