RE: This summer is gunna be the S.O.D. & MORE PARTS 4 SALE

From: SmokinDakota (webmaster@smokindakota.com)
Date: Wed May 31 2000 - 00:00:07 EDT

Check out www.totallypolished.com . They are working on Smoky D right now.
Should be pickin her up tomorrow or Thursday with the handles shaved, along
with the antenna and emblems. They made the taillight fillers themselves. It
took about a day for the taillights and 3/4 of a day to smooth the tailgate.
Their website should list prices. Give them a call and tell them Steve sent
you to get a quote. Should be taken Smoky D into the paint shop on Monday
for the "smokin" paint job.

I have some new items up for grabs:

Durango clear taillights
Ram Clear corners and taillights
Dodge Ram Head Billet Key Chain
Billet Car Lighter
Wizard Headlights(Hyper White) have a pair of 55/80 and 80/100
Set of PIAA Hyper white headlights ($100) I only have one pair in stock.
These are on backorder. If you would like to preorder and wait the cost is
$80 plus shipping and tax.

Items I am expecting:
Clear Dakota/Durango clear corners
Clear Dakota Rear Taillights