This summer is gunna be the S.O.D.

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Tue May 30 2000 - 22:06:09 EDT

SUMMER OF DAKOTA!

I am gunan work ym ass off this summer, gunna get new tires, drop kit, sway
bars, shave the tailights, handles, antenna, bumper bolts, perfectly
straighten the body, adn mold the roll pan (all profeionally done) adn paint
it all Patriot Blue Metallic(a) (or is that Pearl (Jam)?)

I was jsut wondering what you all think this should cost and what I
should/shouldn't do, don't bitch about the color, I saw it and I LOVE IT!, so
that's predecided...

Greg

PS If anyone have a Dakota (Gen2) with shaved tailight please Email me, I am
wondering on what you did, I havea few Ideas, all very very iffy though...