Re: Fat tires for the GenII Dakota!

From: mike d. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Wed May 31 2000 - 02:41:40 EDT

>>Have done a little experimenting and the fattest tires that can be
mounted
on the 2WD is a 275/60R15's! They measure 11 inches wide and 28 inches
in
diameter. They can be mounted to a stock 7 inch wide rim and will just
touch on the inside frame if cranked to the extreme. Nice thing is that
the
stock 225/75R15's are 28 inches in diameter so you won't have to worry
about
speedo errors.<<

be careful dude...
I put 235/60's on my 15x6's and I have to run 26 psi in the back to get
the whole contact patch on the street and to get them to wear evenly...

-mike d.

----> Clubless in Yorktown, Va.
PROJECT 13's!! --->slammed 88 Dakota, 360 swap in progress!!

miggitymike@juno.com
http://surf.to/Project13s

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.