Re: This summer is gunna be the S.O.D.

From: mike d. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Wed May 31 2000 - 02:58:22 EDT

this'll probably be pretty expensive, but it's not too bad. Since your
tailgate has the big dip in it, you're gonna have to get a filler fabbed
up or buy one, then flip the handle to the inside. The rollpan shouldn't
be too expensive. I recomment a steal one so you can mold it to the body
via welding with minimal body filler. As far as filling the taillights,
nobody makes a taillight filler for daks, so you'll have to fab that up
too. Got any cool taillight plans? Just the body work without the paint
will run you close to 2grand. I'm gettin' my tailgate filled and
smoothed, roll pan installed and molded, and the license plate box put in
the tailgate. It's all gonna' run me about $750 without paint. I have
deeeeeevious plans for the back of my truck (since that's what most
people are gonna see)

-mike d.

----> Clubless in Yorktown, Va.
PROJECT 13's!! --->slammed 88 Dakota, 360 swap in progress!!

miggitymike@juno.com
http://surf.to/Project13s

On Tue, 30 May 2000 22:06:09 EDT NVMYDakota@aol.com writes:
> SUMMER OF DAKOTA!
>
> I am gunan work ym ass off this summer, gunna get new tires, drop
> kit, sway
> bars, shave the tailights, handles, antenna, bumper bolts, perfectly
>
> straighten the body, adn mold the roll pan (all profeionally done)
> adn paint
> it all Patriot Blue Metallic(a) (or is that Pearl (Jam)?)
>
> I was jsut wondering what you all think this should cost and what I
> should/shouldn't do, don't bitch about the color, I saw it and I
> LOVE IT!, so
> that's predecided...
>
> Greg
>
> PS If anyone have a Dakota (Gen2) with shaved tailight please Email
> me, I am
> wondering on what you did, I havea few Ideas, all very very iffy
> though...

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.