RE: the eagle has landed

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-wts.com)
Date: Wed May 31 2000 - 07:03:55 EDT

Hi Mike,
The RTV you have will work anywhere you want to use it. It is the same
thing you can purchase in any halfway decent parts store.
Regarding your gaskets, I cut out a complete gasket set to fit my intake. I
didn't want to RTV the adapter to the intake. I want easy removal of the
adapter if the need arises.
Good-luck and have fun.
Rich - Ashburn, VA