RE: Want a deal on Mesa Headers? NO NO No NO

From: John Mautz (jmautz@home.com)
Date: Wed May 31 2000 - 08:53:41 EDT

I disagree Jim. The product is great and I DO NOT regret it!!! Even if all
header companies charged the same amount for their product, I would still
choose the Mesa product for it's superior quality and results.

John Mautz
'99 Durango SLT+, 5.9L, 4x4, 3.55 LSD, QuickD Air Intake, QuickD 51.75
mm TB, Mesa Headers, Mesa 3" cat and 3" cat-back (Magnaflow), ATI
Procharger, Ported Heads, MSD 6-BTM, Magnecor KV85 Spark Plug wires.
Web site = http://members.home.net/jmautz/DurangoHome.htm