Rough Estimate

From: Greig, Doug (douggr@hazelett.com)
Date: Wed May 31 2000 - 11:50:22 EDT

 Hey everyone,

   What would be a good estimate as to the horsepower increase if my engine.
Maybe someone who has had a lot of dyno time with different scenarios. I
have a modified V8 TB and a Quick D Intake on my 98 V6 Auto. Unfortunately I
can't find anyone around here with a dyno to see where I'm at with my truck.
I want to test it stock, and than test it again after I install a free flow
exhaust. So, if anyone can tell me, that would be great. Also, should I do
the IAS mod even though I don't live in a real hot area?

  Doug Greig
  98 CC V6 Auto 4X4
  3.92 sg
  V8 TB, Quick D intake