Borla Catback System

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Wed May 31 2000 - 13:28:47 EDT

Hi all,

I just had my Borla Catback system installed (pn 14871) and it sounds and
runs nice! My engine sighed with relief from all that extra free-flow.
What a difference a pipe makes. For those of you in SoCal, Kenny's Muffler
in Cypress did the installation. It's not as easy as Borla and performance
stores make it sound. Kenny's son is an expert welder and he bypassed using
any of the clamps that were included in the kit. Instead he welded where
you would normally clamp. It's a nice SOLID installation. Leakproof .
Kenny's is in Cypress, (714) 828-9028.

Ron
00 Dakota SLT Quad Cab 5.9 3.55 LSD Diff,
AirAid, PowerAid, Borla Catback,
SnugLid, Line-X, MSD 8.5 mm plug wires,
Smittybilt Grill Guard, Brush Guard, Nerf Steps,
MOPAR Bed Extender,
Qualcomm voice-activated mobile unit

Backordered: MP HP PCM (est 9/2000)

Under consideration:

MSD CD Ignition 6A, Blaster SS Coil, 3.92 Diff,
Air horn, chg security to EVS-II, Lojack