Re: Cat Back system for the 4.7L

From: The Coughlin Family (Coughlin@centuryinter.net)
Date: Wed May 31 2000 - 15:25:12 EDT

Matt, I paid $63 for my muffler from summit and I paid yhe local muffler
shop $130 to custom bend me a set of duals and for chrome tips. 197 seems
kind of steep for a manufactured system.I wouldn't have a problem paying 200
for a custom bent system, but not for a bolt-on kit I have to install
myself.You've seen my exhaust, what do you think of mine? Will
coughlin@centuryinter.net