Re: Intermediate steering shaft

From: MrDakota95@aol.com
Date: Wed May 31 2000 - 19:55:56 EDT

In a message dated 5/31/00 10:48:14 AM Central Daylight Time,
buggin67@hotmail.com writes:

<<
 Hello all,
   Has anyone had any problems w/ the intermediate steering shaft. Its that
 part that connects the steering wheel shaft to the steering box shaft. It
 is 2 square tubings, one inside the other and couplers on each end. Mine
 moves when i try to move it side to side. And i think it's making a clunking
 sound in the steering wheel when i turn or brake.
 Any help would be appreciated

 Thanks,
 HOP.
 Houston,TeXas
 Metallic Red 97 SLT CC 4x4 5.2Mag >>

My 95 does the same thing, annoying but I don't think its going to cause any
problems. There was a post last year about this and there's an after market
one thats supposed to be beefier and better constructed than factory, sorry
can't remember the manufacturers name.
Anybody out there have any info on this?

Shawn
95 CC SLT 4x2 5.2L Auto