Re: TSB's

From: MrDakota95@aol.com
Date: Wed May 31 2000 - 20:07:50 EDT

In a message dated 5/31/00 5:26:20 PM Central Daylight Time, Yllwdkta@aol.com
writes:

<<
 It works like this. If you have a problem on your truck like your fog
lights
 don't work or your light switch goes out (both on the TSB's for your truck)
 then they will fix it. It's almost like nothing at all other then they
 relize its a common problem. The difference is recalls concern your life or
 well being like brake or bad wiring causes fires. If you know of a problem
 and would like it fixed (even though it is working fine now) take it to the
 dealer and tell them it works sometimes but not all the time. Make sure you
 have the TSB # and tell them that you know there is a TSB for this problem.
 They will fix it. One thing to caution you is that not all problems make it
 to the TSB's list. On both of our trucks a common problem is the Cat.
 Converter going out. But its not on the list. Trust me I am having my
third
 Cat. on in 1.5 years, AND I HAVE NO ENGINE MODS. YET :) After this i the
 dealer will be puting a mopar performance cat. on. I will make sure of that
 (plus i really would love to have it. >>

Question? Does this apply to Daks purchased used or original owner only? The
dealership tried to cram an aftermarket warranty down my throat but I was'nt
interested to much $$$$$$$$$$. Thanks

Shawn