GenII 4WD Aftermarket Rims

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Wed May 31 2000 - 23:54:36 EDT

Where or who sells/makes some good , yet cheap, 15x7 rims for my 93 Dakota
4WD? I currently have an American Racing 15x7 Rim mounted on the spare tire,
which the dealer put on my Dak when I bought it; it didnt have a spare at
the time of purchase and this was the only way I told them I would buy the
truck. So they got me a new in the box American Racing rim. I do like the
rim, and would possibly like to start searching around for some to match it.
My stock rims are good and all, but the noisy ass loose black center caps
are driving me nuts. Also, what size are the stock lugs/lugnuts, 1/2x????
It is either buy some new rims, or go the cheaper route and run my Dak
without the black caps, but get some good acorn style lugnuts, to help
prevent corrosion and the lugnuts from seizing up.
THANKS A TON!!!
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6