Who said Dynomaxs aren't loud??!!!!!!

From: Justin Sanders (colonel_sanders0@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jun 01 2000 - 13:41:48 EDT

ok I went up to the friendly car shop(have some poeple I know there) to get
my catback exhaust put on and he brought up a Flowmaster!! I was like hell
no give me Dynomax! He made fun of me cuz it would sound wimpy. I told him
that all show and no go story. Once he put it on and I got them with the
turn downs infront of the axle (cuz I was thinking of lowering my Dak soon
and didnt want to worry about the pipes.) Well anyways once he was finished
I started it up and ROAR PUPUPUPPUPUPUPU! D^MN THAT 3H!7 is loud, shaking my
windows!! I started laughing at the guy cuz he was so wrong. A Magnum 318
will never sound wimpy!! Sorry but its been tested Dynomax is better then
Flowmaster!!! My Dak says thanks me for the catback by jurking my head
everytime I take off. man I love Dynomax, this one is fast and loud!!

Sanders
95 V8/318 SLT extended cab
FIPK, 180 t-stat, Dynomax catback
IN HOUSTON TEXAS!!!