Re: cyberbrawl

From: A. S. (adakota4x4@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jun 01 2000 - 13:36:05 EDT

Well, you've got a point there. I can see me pulling the 4x4, grill guard,
rollbar, offroad tires, etc, and all up to the line. I'm sure it would get
a few looks. But heck, it does have a ram air hood on it, so at least it
looks fast...lol. I'll give it some thought. Just don't want to embarrass
any fellow DML'ers down there by running a 30 sec. 1/4 mile.
--Aaron--
95 DSRC 4x4 V6