South Mountain Dragway Location ATTN: Ted

From: Sbak1320@aol.com
Date: Thu Jun 01 2000 - 20:48:25 EDT

Ted, South Mtn. Dragway is about 10 mi. south of the Carlisle fairgrounds,
located almost in the middle of two sleepy little towns named Boiling Springs
and Mt. Holly Springs, PA, on Petersburg Rd. If you, or any other DMLers that
will be at Carlisle on that Friday (early afternoon) and want to go to the
track, you're more than welcomed to follow me there.
Shane Baker
York, PA