Re: DML:what plugs to run w/nos

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Thu Jun 01 2000 - 20:41:19 EDT

In a message dated 6/1/00 5:16:21 PM Eastern Daylight Time, ashort@flash.net
writes:

<< Hmmmm, I sure miss my JET...I didn't want to run it with the juice.
 I think I'll give it a try.
 If it pings, can't I just bump the fuel pill until it's right? >>

I'd be real cautious trying that. Everything I have read or heard is retard
the timing, no alternative options mentioned so I would be real careful with
any advancing while on juice. I know my original retard box was bad and
didn't retard, it got detonation , I thought the hood was going to go
airborne, real scary but I was fortunate that it caused not serious damage
just melted the ground electrode off two plugs. I run the Mopar Performance
computer with a retard box and 7 degrees retard. NOS told me to retard it
until the speed started to drop off and set it at that point. I haven't
teseted it thta fine but with the seven degrees out I have had no problems.
With the retard box it only retards when on the juice.

Bill