Re: Having fits!-please respond!!!

From: The Coughlin Family (Coughlin@centuryinter.net)
Date: Fri Jun 02 2000 - 02:29:16 EDT

Mark, I ordered a good set of western chassis blocks w/the pinion angle
built in to them ,recommended to me by matt barrett, but they came in today
and the blocks and u-bolts are the wrong ones.I have the R/T rearend and
they didn't ask me if about anything like that when I called to order them.I
really like the way sam parthemer's r/t sits with the hotchkis on it, but I
don't have my R/T wheels & tires yet and I don't know if I'd have the same
effect.I am ordering a set of R/T flares to go on it, hopefully
tomorrow.thanks for the suggestion though, mark.Will
coughlin@centuryinter.net