Re: Having fits!-please respond!!!

From: The Coughlin Family (Coughlin@centuryinter.net)
Date: Fri Jun 02 2000 - 23:48:29 EDT

Thank you for your response, Terry.I tried the link yo your webpage and the
link does not work.I just wanted to let you know.Right now I'm going to do
the 2" angled block in the rear because I don't have enough money to get the
F&R springs and the shocks(another $240) right now. If I like the way it is
leveled with 2" blocks, I will go ahead and spend the money in july or
august.I'm just worried about taking the front suspension apart.Thanks
again, Will coughlin@centuryinter.net