Re: DML:noS problem

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Fri Jun 02 2000 - 19:40:08 EDT

In a message dated 6/1/00 10:06:08 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
dak3184x4@hotmail.com writes:

<< ok now that the plugs ? has been answered i think i have a problem.
 i went out to test the nos for the 1st time now that i got my bottle
 filled so i turned the bottle on and went out to test it but my girlfriend
 would not let me :( so we went to the mall for about 1/2hr and when we came
 out and got near the truck i could here it hissing so i turned the bottle
 off and it went away in about a minute.is that normal for it to do when the
 bottle is on or is i leaking from somewhere?
             thanks ,don >>

Should not be hissing... Should not leave the bottle on, they will usually
leak down so it is lost NOS. They do make a remote bottle valve which is
supposed to not leak down as it stops it at the bottle.

Now git yer butt out there and drop your girl friend off and check it out :-)

Bill