Re: Should I go for this CD changer?

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Fri Jun 02 2000 - 18:53:09 EDT

150 seems kinda high for an ebay item. I'll check around with some people I
know that work at best buy and circuit city to see if there are any demo
units. I remember seeing "new" demo or clearance alpine changers for about
200 bucks (plus tax of course)
=)
-Dester

<< Saw this Alpine unit while cruising EBay today:
 http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=348335331

 Currently $150, but there's a LONG time left on the item. I'd love to
 get a changer, and this'll mate up real nice with my Alpine head unit,
 but the line "only had it in my car for 2 weeks before totaling it. As
 good as new" worries me a little. Also, I don't know if it would fit
 next to my back seat between the seat and ouside wall. Do I have the
 space there? If I could get it even for $250 I'd be pretty happy.