RE: Update-it won't start

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Fri Jun 02 2000 - 21:40:31 EDT

> << He said that he is surprised that it really is bad. He
> said he has seen
> many computers replaced but this is the first one that was
> really bad.
> (been working on Mopar for about 30 years) Don't know yet
> what it will
> cost to replace. He said he can beat any price I get. Will know
> tomorrow. He is going to try to get a performance PCM (supposed to be
> cheaper also).
>
> Dave G.
> 94 Sport 3.9L 5spd

Dave you have a v6, don't waste your time looking for a PCM unless you want
one with a custom burn($500+). MP never made a Perf PCM for a v6 after
92-93. I have a spare PCM for my 95 that I bought from an on-line salvage
yard for $75. It was tested by them(and whenI got it I plugged it in also. I
got a JET Stage II add-on module(plugs into the PCM and intercepts signals
from your sensors), and noticed a but more umph on the butt-dyno. I've
thought about getting another one to take a look at the EPROM's, and maybe
breadboard a burner if the chips are available over the counter. Could be
interesting......

Greg
95 DSCC v6 5spd R/T (Redneck/Truck)
Rahway NJ