Re: Websites and Phone Numbers

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Sat Jun 03 2000 - 11:02:45 EDT

It's about time, Bernd! I replaced the points/condenser as soon as Hayes
came out with the electronic ignition for my 71 Javelin, I think it was
in '76 (?). Anyhow, I'm glad you're getting it done and now I know where
to get a replacement if this Hayes piece ever quits.

Richard in San Antonio

On Sat, 3 Jun 2000 09:19:02 -0500 "Bernd D. Ratsch" <bernd@texas.net>
writes:
> Yuppers.... Davis Unified Ignition (HEI for an AMC - Used to have
> one on my
> old Camaro...they work very well.) I get to remove the
> Points/Condenser
> setup from the Javelin. :)
>
> - Bernd

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!