RE: Websites and Phone Numbers

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Sat Jun 03 2000 - 11:28:54 EDT

Hehehe...the only reason for swapping it out is because I finally broke down
and decided to change out the Intake & Exhaust Manifold (4BBL Offenhauser +
Holley 390CFM and Header), and the original distributor has a crack on the
base where the clamp holds it to the block. I've thought it over and over
and I just can't get myself to sell it. (It has two generations of history
already.)

You wouldn't happen to know of any local AMC parts houses around here would
ya? Clifford Performance and Magnum Performance are the only ones that I
know of. AMC Haven closed up shop in San Jose, CA several years ago.

(I put this thread on the Offtopic list so that others won't get annoyed.)

- Bernd