Tonneau

From: Redmopar99@aol.com
Date: Sat Jun 03 2000 - 12:01:09 EDT

I posted this the other day and just wanted to repost it in case someone
wanted it. I am selling my fiberglass tonneau cover so I can replace it with
an Extang vinyl cover. I have found that I carry more than I thought in the
bed of my truck. The problem is if it is higher than the bed rails it doesn't
fit. It is a Lo Rider brand, flame red, short bed, 1 yr. old (looks like
new), hydraulic supported, locking cover. It added $1000 to the price of my
truck. I'm asking $500. It is in the local paper also, but I want to give the
DMLer's first priority. Shipping would also have to be paid. E-mail me off
the list if you're interested so we don't tie up the lines.
Aaron
99 RC V6 4X2