Re: Tonneau

From: ²~ß~ (hoegen@kersur.net)
Date: Fri Jun 02 2000 - 13:31:39 EDT

Aaron,
    Although I don't need the tonneau, I can tell you that I bought the
Extang Vinyl cover a few months ago and am extremely happy with it.
Especially the option of having reversible clips for "loose" and "tight"
settings. I believe mine is the Black Max, but without goin outside I
couldn't verify. If they do have different models, look for that as an
option as well as the clip in tailgate brace - which I just found out last
weekend simply 'pops' out when your placing a large load in the back like a
couch, and it extangs past the tailgate.
I know that sounds like a commercial, but these things aint cheap. Hate to
see a fellow DMLer get somethin without knowing the options.