Re: Re: 4X4 traction bars

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Sat Jun 03 2000 - 19:34:57 EDT

> <<
> I can supply you with diagrams/measurements if you're interested in
making
> them yourself.
> >>
> Hey i am interested, i am sick of the wheel hop and if i could make
them
> that would be great

Arent these 'spring-clamps' just the common old square 'u bolt' kits found
at local hardware stores?
I was just at the hardware store in fact and picked up a typical round
u-bolt kit, which is in the shape of a 'U' and has threads at the ends, with
a steel plate going from one tip to the other; even comes with nuts. They
were like $2-$3 each. Couldnt you/we all just measure how wide the leaf
springs are and get the square kits? Maybe or maybe not?
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6