Re: Re: 4X4 traction bars (measurements)

From: Nate & Brenda Johnson (nbjohnson@networld.com)
Date: Sun Jun 04 2000 - 04:21:43 EDT

Well the spring pack is 2 5/8" wide and about 1 3/4" thick at the thickest
point. Sounds like a great idea to me! I'll be at home depot VERY soon!
Where exactly are the clamps supposed to be? There's supposed to be 2 on
each side right? Do they go behind or in front of the axle? (sorry,
accidentally deleted that post). I assume one of them goes where the
shorter leaf separates from the pack but where does the other one go???
Thanks a mil for the help all!
Nate, Ogden UT
http://www.geocities.com/natedak2k
Forest Green 00 Dakota CC 4X4, 5-speed, LSD, 3.92 Rear, 4.7L/287ci, Po'boy
cold air w/ K&N, Extang BlackMax Tonneau
"D2K"