Re: Bouncing on bumps

From: Chuck Robbins (intense99dak@home.com)
Date: Sat Jun 03 2000 - 22:34:36 EDT

<snip>
> Someone posted on the list not too long ago to drop your rear pressure
> and it'll help a lot. I'm now running 35 front/25 rear (or
> thereabouts...the weather swinging so much lately has it changing a lot)
> and it's much nicer.
<snip>

    I've been running 35/25 for about a week and a half and all I have to
say is do it! The drop in gas mileage is negotiable, but the handling gained
is more than worth it. My Dakota is much more predictable and smoother
in the corners ... as well as highway speeds (80-90 mph). Thank you
Mike for the suggestion.

Chuck Robbins
'99 Dakota Sport
http://www.members.home.com/clrobbins/dakota.htm