Bouncing back end?

From: Korey Atterberry (korey99@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Jun 04 2000 - 00:18:17 EDT

To all you guys who are recommending dropping the rear tire pressure to
20 or 25, I have a few questions. Is this recommended when hauling
stuff? A lot of times I put 500 - 800 pounds of amps, subwoofers, etc.
back there when heading out to a gig. Peoria is notorius for tight
short merge lanes with bumps at the end. The first time I felt my back
end do that (unloaded) I about wet myself!

Does anybody have any good long-term figures on how the gas mileage
suffers? Also, is this going to wear the tires out any faster? I've
got the front and rear sway bars and the 15x8" rims.

Korey

2000 Sport+ CC V6 QuickD intake, Linex, Sportmasters Hinged Soft Tonneau