RE: WAS: Having fits!-please respond!!! NOW: Insurance

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Sun Jun 04 2000 - 16:22:58 EDT

Wanna talk about insurance overkill... In NJ, I pay $800yr for full coverage
(95 Sport v6), when I WAS looking at an R/T the best quote was $2600yr for
full coverage...OUCH! I have no points/tickets in close to 20 years, no
accidents in the last 10 years, divorced and over 25... Go figure....

Greg
95 DSCC v6 5spd R/T (Redneck/Truck)
Rahway NJ
ICQ: 283886