WAS: Having fits!-please respond!!! NOW: Insurance

From: Chris Lambert (mopar88@efortress.com)
Date: Sat Jun 03 2000 - 23:57:19 EDT

When I bought my dakota in Feb. All they askes was whether or not it was
an R/T not whether or not it had an 8 in it. I was stoked... Needless to
say I was glad I didn't order the R/T since I wanted a 5-sp....... I was
quoted an extra 600 a year for the R/T. as it is my insurance went up 250
a year going from an 88 reg cab to a 2000 CC.... Go figure

Chris

>I don't believe my insurance is charging me any more for the R/T over
>the regular Dakota. In fact, I doubt they even know the difference.
>
>Terry Herrin

'00 CC, 4.7, 5-sp, tinted windows, Magnum front plate, flairs, clear
corners, Stereo & Performance Planning in progress...