DML:Idea.

From: Steve Preston (steve318@webtv.net)
Date: Sun Jun 04 2000 - 20:25:30 EDT

I just finished reading Chad`s reply concerning the bad crank
sensor,when my muse shat upon me.Why not have a case history page where
different problems are listed along with their solutions?Under
pinging,for instance,you could list "install 180 degree thermostat" as
one possible fix,and "have computer reflashed"as another.Each solution
could be based on a number of posts on the list that seem to confirm
that it corrects the problem.I believe this would help all Dodge Dakota
owners on the list get the most enjoyment out of their beautifully
crafted trucks.It is with the utmost gratitude that I acknowledge your
diligence in this matter,and it is my hope,indeed it is my dream,that we
all,irrespective of color or creed,or def leppard,could gather around
the warm,crackling fireplace in our hearts,which is the Dakota mailing
list,and just share.Oh my,the love I`m feeling right about now!
Steve P. Bright blue Dak