Re: DML:Idea.

From: Terry Herrin (therrin@isaac.net)
Date: Sun Jun 04 2000 - 23:25:38 EDT

steve318@webtv.net (Steve Preston) wrote:
>I just finished reading Chad`s reply concerning the bad crank
>sensor,when my muse shat upon me.Why not have a case history page where
>different problems are listed along with their solutions?Under

This sounds like a great idea! As soon as I find out what's causing
my rpm fluctuation problem I'll post the cause here. At highway
speeds the rpm jumps 100 or so rpm's every five or ten seconds. The
jump is quick, as the rpm drops right back down again. Also, at idle
in park, if I rev the engine up, the engine will begin cycling between
800rpm and 1500 rpm, up and down, up and down, at about 2 second
intervals, and that's with my foot completely off the gas. Really
weird...

Terry Herrin
99 FR CC R/T
14.769 @ 91.43