Re: RE: Choppy ride on 4x4

From: fdedip@whale-mail.com
Date: Sun Jun 04 2000 - 23:08:17 EDT

I'd agree with Bernd on this. While I haven't actually tried any
other shocks (straight from OE to Pro-Comp, on Bernd's suggestion), I
really like the Pro-Comps- definitely hold the road and improve
handling. And at only about $30 apiece, they're considerably lower
in price than any of the other shocks I considered. Plus, Bernd is
willing to accept the blame if you don't like them. ;)
Flip

---- Begin Original Message ----

ProComp.  (4x2 or 4x4)

- Bernd