WAS: Having fits!-please respond!!! NOW: Insurance

From: Chris Lambert (mopar88@efortress.com)
Date: Sun Jun 04 2000 - 23:11:11 EDT

This is before I gave them the VIN, my mother had called to inqire as it is
her policy and that is all they asked. When i called to put it on the
policy I gave them the VIN and this confirmed the small $250 increase as
opposed to an $850/year increase.

Chris

>Your insurance company knows exactly what was on the vehicle when it rolled
>off the assembly line based on the Vehicle Identification Number. They all
>get
>regular data updates from the manufacturers with this info. At least all the
>'big' ones do. I don't know about small local companies...

'00 CC, 4.7, 5-sp, "Eats Rice Daily, They Never Learn"