Re: Stereo Question

From: Steve and Leslie (the_black_ghost_2000@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jun 05 2000 - 16:37:08 EDT

Trying not to cause you more confusion...
We also have a QC but ours only has the 4 speakers in the doors, but
from looking at all the literature and pics we have there are
definitely 2 small speakers on top in the front doors (most likely
tweeters) apparently there must also be 2 tweeters in the back doors,
making that 2 speakers in each door for a total of 8. :)
--Leslie & Steve

--------
From: "Bernd D. Ratsch" <bernd@texas.net
I don't have ANY speakers in my dash. I've already replaced all the
speakers and there's only 6 total.

- Bernd

(97 Dakota CC/SLT)

----- -----
From: "Sandman" <sandman@swconnect.net>
> You've got 4 6.5s, one in each door. Then if you have the tweeter
pods,
there
> will be 1 each of those in the doors. Then the speakers in the
dash,
they
are

-------
> Andy Levy wrote:
> > >From your email address, I'll guess you have a QC? Here's my
shot
in
> > the dark (as I've never been in a QC and never seen the 8-speaker
> > setup).
> >
> > Each door has a speaker (that's 4 locations), and 2 in the dash?
> > Probably 2 speakers in each location in the dash, one in each
door.
But
> > that's just a guess. My CC has 4 speakers (base stereo w/
cassette) -
> > one in each door, plus one on each side of the back of the cab on

the
> > outer wall.

> > QuadCabDakota@aol.com wrote:
> > >
> > > I know my truck has 8 infinity speakers in 6 locations. What I
don't
know is
> > > where all of the speakers are and what kind they are. Also, is
there a
> > > subwoofer? Does anyone know? I tried the (usually useless)
Dodge
site
and it

=====