Re: New England DML Meet -- WALT?

From: Josh Stolarz (jstolarz@loa.com)
Date: Mon Jun 05 2000 - 16:34:48 EDT

Not sure, I think I rememver something about Noon. Walt could answer this
better. I hope this time I see the Dak, and not the Saturn :)... Oh, and
don't believe Mapquest's time estimate, it should only take you about 1.5
hours.

Josh
http://dakota.jumpautos.com

http://csclub0.cs.fredonia.edu/WWWProfile/dmlevent/RlEQiHU1u5ky6/profile.htm

> > This is the show I was talking about at Foxwoods. The show is at
> > Connecticut Golfland. There is an Arcade, Go-Carts, Batting Cages,
Bumper