Re: New to DML and ???

From: Steve and Leslie (the_black_ghost_2000@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jun 05 2000 - 17:27:24 EDT

WELCOME!!!
YES, another V6 :)

Q #1: sorry can't help there, ours is an auto

Q #2: if you're talking about the dakota letters, not sure of the
easiest way to remove, but if it is the dealers' logo most can be
gently peeled off on a warm day and then clean and wax the area
(can't even tell where ours was)

Q #3: we bought our truck with the fog lamps already installed (love
them, they work get) but they can be a bit pricey, I'm sure others on
here can give you some good advice on aftermarket ones

--Leslie & Steve

From: Looper <davidalooper@yahoo.com>

Hello,
   Just an intro and some questions.

I've got a 2000 QC v6 manual SLT.
That right add anther v6.
I was wanting a V8 but the dealers
son quoted me their price and I got
the truck for $17,200.

Added a Mopar bed liner and a Downey bed cover.

Few quick questions.
1. Is it me or is the manual Trans clunky?
     Don't get me wrong I love this truck but
     The trans feels clunky.
2. Whats the best way to remove the lettering
    and decals for the truck?
3. Recommends on Fog lamps?

Thanks for the help

Later Looper