Line Lock Question

From: ABeerCan@aol.com
Date: Mon Jun 05 2000 - 18:16:28 EDT

OK, I just got my line lock in from Summit and I was wondering where the best
place to mount it would be. I want to run it on my front brakes so they will
hold the brakes on while I burn after the bleach box. Should I attach it at
the distribution block down on the cross frame or should I attach it at the
master cylinder? Suggestion welcome!!

Thanks
Will
Cylindrically Challenged V-6
NOS 175 shot
Honed and polished TB
Extrude honed heads alond with valve job
polished intake
Custom made Jet Hot coated equal length headers
Flowmaster exhuast
MSD 6-AL w/ Accel pn 140021
Speed-pro pistons 10.25:1 comp (nominal with head gaskets 10.11:1)